Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Reason Of Long time No c ?


Cathy here again,after 1 more years..haha...the reason of i din update to my blog is~~hahaha...i forgot my password! & i vr lazy to apply new one(facing some problem b4 for applying new password),but luckly i done it recently,many friend ask me to update new blog,so we can share more,ok~i agreed ~

Wat had i done in this year?em~quite have fun,of cos facing many problem too,but kept my cheerful n life wf delighted !I had join in a new big design company but still in probation~My room got a decoration wf new furniture(it all in white),i make my room in western vintage style,i like the style~i goona to make tis image as a wall photo flame~nice?



Em~recently i fall in love wf  golden retriever! i wish to have one,but now wasn't a right time,i was vr busy ...
Hahaaaa..My fren hv some puppies for sold wf  price RM 600...who interest plz let me know~It really as cute as a baby~

.recently have a seafood BBQ wf friend too~




Em~I will go to join a dance class~ya hoo!!! Mostly others dun know i love dance.I try to learn gitar too,but i really dun have any interest in any instrument,aiks,my finger was pain..await for my dance class now~~and i also quite nervous for the modelling training class later~ grateful tat My life was stuff wf love,job&all my passion~wish all of my fren too~end.

No comments:

Post a Comment