Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Planning planning for my wardrobe^^

I will have my shopping time wf my hubby on this saturday~^^will update the whole journey later since this is our 1st time hanging out by Train...sound good huh...hehe...it must be a sweet sweet weekend soon .
 I dint go shopping for few few month jor,actually as a designer i should go out more for gain to be a trend master,its good for me to c  window display too,it good for me as a branch display artist.JUST must control not to spend over..luckly,i used to be a strong control person~haha







this a some guide for me when i spend ...gonna to find similar stuffs..yeah yeah ^^The most important thing is to find a black shoe,for my 1st serve job at church as Usher (must wear in black).Congra to myself,finally can serve at church......


OH yup,today i found myself at a Malaysia's most prolific journalist blog...(click & see) http://keehuachee.blogspot.com/2011/03/sole-of-malaysia-4th-malaysia-footwear.html

 honestly,i am quite surprise c my chubby face & stupid face thr..hahaha...& his funny description...
end.

No comments:

Post a Comment