Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Random post for Dad birthday

We had drove back to hometown ,Pahang on last Saturday..for .My dad birthday ^^



em~looking for gift are always annoying me..especially for king size retired people...haha...not to choose handphone,no tie,no doll,no decoration stuff....aiks..what else ???
I love doll,who will present to me next year?

haha...its funny if i gift this to my dad......impossible...bt i love it...it cost RM 400...em~damn

hahha...i love this kind of doll..handmade of socks...& button,,nice right?creative enough..

my outfit of my working day..i love the vintage rose top from my mom ...^^

can i choose this for dad???hahaha...
so i just pick a BHPC shirt for my dad...hehe..done..  











OK! is time to go home ....from my sis house!

REACH! after 2 hour...^^my lovely hometown that i grow up ..i am born in taiping,but i grow in a village in Pahang..i stay at Cameron Hignland b4 too...the place i most love is cameron Highland for the western style.



 The doggy that abandoned  by my sis ..haha..sent it from KL to pahang..Now my parent was take care of it..Its life guarantee better..^^

our room





                         Long time dint come back ..felt...everything still in remain...felt sweet & warm...





hai!
preparing for cook!We are not going restaurant for celebration as usual this year..we will cook for it...^^


 sweet couple^^ )






We have been having so much fun this 2 days. I have never seen anything fresh like this in my life!




  the sky began to change in darkness...and we have our celebration dinner...prepare by us..
handmade cake from sis..

This is my card for my dad..i did it by computer & print it out.....^^

bless pray b4 cut the cake & eat our warm family dinner..

My happy family..the thing i most to be proud in my whole life & most grateful to God was I having a wonderful,perfectly,delighted,joyful,straight forward ,simple& full of love family!!!Smile.....




sooooo cute right my dearest dad!



nothing to do ,sooooooo let me threaten u guys!hahah..random post mah...sleep & prepare to go back city tomorow...sad~~~~~~







we are going back to city.........

当车子从幽幽丛林中开往到钢水丛林时,我的心情都很复杂。
我喜欢城市的热闹喧哗
但是无论城市多吸引
游子心中还紧紧联系在乡下的双亲
no more family meal,eat fast food again .....pity.......



Dad,Its another day for u,God picked another petals on your flower,wishing your flower may bloom for year

End





No comments:

Post a Comment