Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Delighted mood^^



yeah~~~!!!...wednesday will be holiday! that good ,pretty good...hahha..........i have sick of push myself to wakeup early morning..I just want to wake up slowly,read a news,then just go take a bath,then just go eat breakfast... random & set it free ......finally i got a holiday!

猪脚一对哈哈哈哈 很恐怖
Work hard today..many work gonna to settle!& still many thing i need to continue aft wed...em...luckly i am not felling stress..i felt excited can learn.The important thing was after many year,i just found my passion on fashion design & graphic design..& i got chance to learn both now...sooo...i still grateful that i can learn...


I get some software book to help me improve my skill....i really got passion now...& what i planning to do now was to repair my sewing machine & i will learn properly sewing now..If a designer cant make out the creation,then this designer was handicapped ^^ i not going to be such a person.Until nowaday i just found my love on it,&
 i really comfirm that i want to be professional in this line.yup!I know i got the talent,last time i dun know y i studying fashion
fashion,i dun like it at all,but thanks God clear my mind for wat i want &fighting for my vision now~ .
Gambateh !~~

神对我说过:不要靠样貌赚钱,不要靠劳力赚钱,靠专长赚钱。

from that day i get this message from God,i decide to back to this industry.^^


nice?i done by software...today

Doing some gift box,poster,katalogue,name card,photoshooting  by today..really tired..Having a rain at busy hour...shk....~~super traffic jam! i used one hour to reach home..crazy...everyday also heavy rain at busy hour......wu~~~i think to piss along the journey...extremely suffer...!haha.i guess u tried b4 too...haha



I went to register at a dance academy today after work~http://www.taipandanceworld.com/......
it just near by my house,that good! i gonna to start my 1st class at this academy on next wed 8.30pm..i took the free style dance now...i guess i got talent geh~as long as i really love dance...
i am such a lame gal...my only hobbies was Online surfing,watch Project runway&dance. I felt any problem wasn't any problem anymore during i did  those activities.^^
yea,i download a software to listen Bible during i driving & working...This a good way to avoid i dun have time to study bible..wu~~sorry God i alway lazy..



                         After registration i went to shopping at a butik near by my house..This is my 1st time step in.&i totaly love this shop...Lets check it(www.facebook.com/sensebooutique)...every weekend this butik will got new arrival ..the outfits inside was really different with others shop..majority outfits was only in few piece or one piece(so a bit expensive).majority designed by local designer...& those accessories was unique too..haha,it good to have a not bad quality butik near by my house...^^



I bought it...!and a maxi dress too..^^Do u know,i felt very enjoy shopping inside.During the time,outside rainning like hell..& i view all the piece inside the shop wf the jazz music they played ...i think is a important technique to attach customer with good music. 


Everyone say me become skinny jor..i know too..when i unhappy i less to eat..i do have some problem b4 ,never mind i eat a lot today! i eat RM10++ every meal...hehe...i wan my boob back...haha!
My boss even bad,said me 瘦到变态。。he fat jiu fat la...cakap orang pulak!!!^^


doing some random sketch at home after that...peace moment...i love to write down my mood too.

snap down my happy mood ..









I was so excited Project Runway season 9 episod 13 finally out!!!i everyday think this...I cant wait to know who will be the winner!

The designer i admire to was Anya,Joshua M,Oliver&Antony ryan..I not really like Victor,even i know  mostly he will win,anyway his work just failed  to catch my attention.Its too normal.This Tv program make me crazy..i totally obsessed into !!!U cant imagine i every moment at my room was only repeat & repeating each episode...even until i slept...crazy .. I am tat kind of person when i fall in love i was totally  lost my mind.aisk~~


& another happy thing was my ex student gift me this rose pen...I just put beside my bed....pinky from a boy!haha


Is time to bed.



GOOD NIGHT city!



No comments:

Post a Comment