Monday, October 10, 2011

Is time for hang out!


ya.............we have fun on next saturday.....



 make up make up...
to have a pretty mood




The only thing I am not satisfied that finally decided to drive to,but i wish to go by train!!!

my outfit ont that day...i just bought the red shoe,once i tried on it & i really love it...the bottom & inner part of the shoe was soft ,it make me felt sooo comfortable to walk...Let u know,i never felt comfortable when walk & stand may b because of my leg problem....sad...










very nice huh...only for rm7#





'twins' was cuming!
his favourite......em~~







plan to have one clock..everyday late to work...shy shy...








i love this small bag..can only bring it when hang out next time^^
i think it is nice.........




i love the colour  & the ball at the bottom part^^ 1st time i  buy without think the price.



this nice or..........

this? i think== red always better...
me & my  hubby b4 leave..

not much thing.....but i get all the thing i write in list..yea yea...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment