Sunday, January 9, 2011

twelve facts about me.♥♥

Seriously,I dont really know what to do with this blog.so,I'll just post up some random posts here.
Emmm,here's twelve facts about me.♥♥
  1. I love english so much,but i have no confidence to use it daily.hehe
  2. Writing,reading,fashion,photoshooting &performence are my passion.
  3. I'm so into Japan & china History.
  4. I had been affection by 13 guy at the same time.Emm,finally i chosed the most chubby but cute and honest 1.hehe.
  5. I dun trust sweet/handsome guy.
  6. I shower without light.i love dusky mood,it relaxing me.
  7. I felt damn damn great wearing in Kimono & Qi pao.
  8. I collected unique's perfume.
  9. I love cat more than others animal,tat y my name-cat.hy
  10. I used to sleep in naked.
  11. I still never meet the most comfortable underclothes until now.
  12. I start to mind others asking my age.Damn,age is just a number!
  13. Well,there' all the fact i open to all my good friend..♥♥

Thanks for know me more..♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment