Saturday, January 1, 2011

Raining New Year.



Raining and raining~whole day in dusky mood.I stay at home,stick in front of my new laptop searching for everything~I just past the Christmas ,year eve and now is new year.I dint attend any party this year,i think party is for who is still single,but i am not anymore~hehe..better stay at home with my hubby Terry ,we cook together,watch tv together, chat non-stop..i just felt its better than stuck in the stupid traffick jam. blek~~~!♥♥







I cant believe that my christmas2010 is that happy~!♥♥i when to a giant size church,it was damn awesome!!! My eye stuck with all the performences,even hv hiphop dance!and i saw many local celebrity thr.some are the winner of 'super star','star idol'and some were quite popular singer,likeTang xiao kang.i think i should be service thr,so tat i also can learnd to perform.I love performence,i love acting,drama,dance,Terry said tat i can sing well too~wakakka...The pastor had been in prison last time,he did many illegal thing,but God still accept him and totally change him to be a great man now.My tear out cz God is tat love every1~After tat,Terry ask me open the car & thr was a super big suprise for me!a big bear doll! he stuck in the traffick jam for few hour just to go sunway piramid bought it for me!i know he must b spend a lots $ for it~~~i angry but more to happy ~hehe...i love doll~!♥♥





see!it even bigger than me!i named it 'babe'hehe...dun noe y i felt tat it is real,it can communite wf me~!♥♥





How was my year eve celebration?haha...i went to shopping alone.i bought many thing frm cosmetic shop.and i get a gift ~!♥♥














<>


see,i bought new masaka,brand DORA.very recommend to every1.U will love the effect aft apply it!!♥♥









<>




!♥♥GuesS~wat else i just bought it?haha,is my fake 'liu hai'colour suit my my real hair~wakaka


  
see,the purse back can put our card or photo,also can hang key.it make of canvas.Go collect it frm Sasa!♥♥







haha...1 is the gift from Happy meal.i dun know y i also can tat happy wf it??hahhah





Happy New year,happy shopping~hahah....but i stay at home from year eve night until now~hahah... ♥♥




 










1 comment:

  1. The liu hai damn nice lo and jealous for the BIG bear....all the best in 2011 my fre~~

    ReplyDelete